If you always wanted a cartilage piercing but never pulled the trigger, this is the earring for you. The Halle is a sparkling CZ stud connected to a thin gold cuff by a short chain. Squeeze the cuff until it fits comfortably on your mid-upper ear, and voilà–it’s the perfect way to add a little more to your ear party without an additional piercing. Fits best on petite ears, small lobes, or in your second/third hole.
**Buy the Halle as a single (choose which ear you want to wear it in), or save by buying a pair (one right ear, one left).
- 14k gold plated silver
- Post backing
- Decorated with one cubic zirconia stud
- Please note: On most people, this earring fits most comfortably in your second or third piercing (the chain is too short for most people to put it in their first hole). If you have petite ears or small lobes, this earring is especially perfect for you.
- Chain length measures approximately 1"
- This style is sold either as a single (for either your right or left ear) or as a pair
- All sales shipping outside the U.S. are final
Perfect pairs: Emily pairs her Halle earrings with The Reese and The Scarlett (mini). Jess pairs hers with The Chloe.
To keep your jewelry looking great for years, we recommend removing it before showering, swimming, and sleeping. If you live in a humid climate, try not to store your jewelry in the bathroom, as excess exposure to moisture can cause sterling silver jewelry to tarnish or discolor.